Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and Asia-Pacific. We are dedicated to helping our 23 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets. With a team of more than 88,000 employees and assets of $896 billion (as at October 31, 2016), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (TSX: BNS) and New York Exchanges (NYSE: BNS). For more information, please visit www.scotiabank.com and follow us on Twitter @ScotiabankViews.
A culture of inclusion is the heart of our Global Community of Scotiabankers. We value the unique abilities each employee brings to the workplace and are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. We strive to deliver a seamless, consistent and rewarding employment experience globally by developing policies and programs based on shared global principles.
To self-identify as an Aboriginal person and to receive support during the recruitment process, please create a candidate profile and apply here.
By submitting your application to our Aboriginal Talent site, you can expect to be contacted by someone from our Aboriginal Recruitment team who will have an initial discussion with all candidates in order to explore your career aspirations and to find the opportunity that best suits you.
The steps we’ve taken to support our Aboriginal Community
Our hard work and efforts to be a Great Place to Work™ for Aboriginal People continues to be recognized with the PAR Gold certification issued by the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB) since 2011. Our Aboriginal Community partnerships include, but are not limited to:
- Aboriginal Human Resources Council
- Indspire to provide scholarships for Aboriginal post-secondary students through the Scotiabank Business and Commerce Bursary Award
- Belcourt Brosseau Metis Awards
- First Nations University – Scholarships
- HireUp to provide employment opportunities for Aboriginal youth who have experienced homelessness
- Martin Aboriginal Education Initiative (MAEI) to invest in the future of First Nations students in Canada through funding for the implementation of Aboriginal Youth Entrepreneurship programs in on-reserve high schools
- Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technology (SIIT) – Scholarships
Experience some of our Amazing Career Stories for yourself.
Find out more about opportunities at Scotiabank by visiting our Careers Page.
Learn more about our community partnerships, awards and recognition by visiting our Diversity & Inclusion page.
We want to hear from you – connect with us!